Skiing in Zell am See & Saalbach
The choice is yours!
The location of our farm in Maishofen enables you to reach the most beautiful ski areas of the Salzburg region. From wide slopes for carving skiers, over challenging descents for snowboarders and free-skiers, up to gentle practise slopes for beginners and children – a new challenge awaits you every day in your winter holiday in Maishofen. Those who come to Maishofen to ski can expect best-prepared slopes, top-class, modern ski lifts, snow parks, skiing schools and rustic skiing mountain lodges. All this can be found at all of the following listed skiing areas:
• Schmittenhöhe skiing area - 7 km away: 77 kilometres of skiing runs, 5 runs into the valley and the world’s longest fun slope
• Maiskogel family mountain - 12 km away: Gentle and open slopes for beginners and children
• Schloss Kammer free practise lift - 2 km away: Little junior skiers will feel at home here!
• Kitzsteinhorn glacier skiing area - 19 km away: 41 kilometres of skiing runs, skiing 10 months of the year
• Saalbach-Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area - 25 km away: 270 gaplessly connected kilometres of ski runs and a gigantic freeride area make this skiing area one of the three largest areas in Austria!
Note: The bus stop for the ski bus is located directly next to the Sommerergut! However, this free ski bus only travels twice a day - morning & evening!